smoked cherry tomatoes
Super simple recipe - as many cherry at tomatoes as you can fit on your grill topper. Rinse and perforate each one.
set on grill topper and smoke with one Bar-b-qube. We used cherry.
3 hours at 275F then reduce to 200-250 until done.
Check out our Mojobricks recipes
Mojo Meatloaf Serves up to 12 Preheat smoker to 350 degrees, using one Hickory Mojoqubes for 25 briquettes Ingredients: ½ cup Worcestershire Sauce 2 pounds ground hamburger 1 pound ground pork 2 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs, divided 1 10-ounce can beef broth, divided 3 jalapenos (seeds removed), minced 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 6-ounce can tomato paste 2 medium yellow onions, diced – about 1 ½ cups 1 cup barbecue sauce ½ cup ketchup 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
1. In a large bowl, break apart hamburger meat with hands. Pour Worcestershire sauce over and allow to marinade for 30 minutes. Add in the ground pork and set aside.
2. Saute onions and jalapenos in butter in skillet until onions are caramelized.
3. In a small bowl, combine 2 cups bread crumbs, 1 cup beef broth, and tomato paste. Set aside for later.
4. In a separate bowl, combine barbecue sauce and ketchup. Set aside for later.
5. Combine meat, onions/jalapenos, and 1 ½ cups bread crumb mixture into one bowl. Mix together, massaging with hands, so as to not bruise the meat.
6. Press mixture into a greased 13” x 9” casserole dish and form into a loaf.
7. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of bread crumbs on top and sides of meatloaf, patting it in.
8. Pour remaining 2 ounces of beef broth in casserole dish around the meatloaf.
9. Smoke for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
10. Remove from smoker. Spread the mashed potatoes on top.
11. Return to smoker for an additional 30 minutes, to brown the tops of the potatoes. Meatloaf should be done when internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
Source: Thacker Mountain BBQ
Smoked Mac and Cheese
1 16 oz package cavatappi macaroni
1 24-ounce container small curd cottage cheese 16 ounces non-fat plain Greek yogurt
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon truffle oil 4 cups
(16 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup (8 oz) shredded triple cheddar cheese Sweet Paprika, to taste
Cherry Mojobrick’s Bar-b-Qube
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain – save about 1 cup of this liquid gold to incorporate into the mac & cheese later
2. Stir together cottage cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in macaroni. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased aluminum foil pan. Stir in ½ cup of the water saved from the boiled macaroni. Toss in the foil pan to ensure all is fully incorporated.
3. Sprinkle 1 cup shredded triple cheddar cheese on top, then sprinkle with paprika.
4. Add one Cherry Mojobrick Bar-b-qube to 20 brickets. Smoke at 350 for 45 minutes, and let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
If you feel the cheese is browning too quickly for you, put a tin foil tent on top of dish. Yields 8-12 servings.
Source: Thacker Mountain BBQ